Cognitive Navigation Pvt Ltd would like to invite professionals with industry experience to create, cultivate and maintain an environment of consistent growth. Recruitment process has been initiated to support its upcoming projects with various client organizations within India and Overseas. Company welcomes the talents with relevant knowledge, experience and skill sets appreciating their worth meeting the industry benchmarks.
You can share your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior/Intermediate PHP Back-End Application developer with experience in Laravel and Angular is required to join our IT team.
This is an exciting position for an individual who has excellent technical and analytical skills and has a passion for making things happen. We’re looking for a high-energy, result-oriented professional who can support existing software application as well modify existing code to accommodate new change requests. Selected candidate should be able to write code to integrate with third-party software using web services
- Deliver a complete web-based application.
- Enhance existing application to new platforms and improve its performance.
- Design and develop the backend logic using PHP framework and REST API.
- Analyze, design the requirements and integration to third party software.
- Application to be available in desktop, mobile, or other devices.
- Manage workflow between designer and front-end developer.
- Planning and execution of work schedule within timeline
- B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / MSc with relevant specialization.
- BSC (IT or CS) / BCA.
Skill and Technical Knowledge:
- Application – platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services.
- Automated build process using task runner or other scripts.
- Experience in AGILE environment.
- Native smart app development will be advantage.
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal.
- Relevant work experience 5-10 years.
Senior/Intermediate Angular Front-End developer with experience in Linux is required to join our IT team.
This is an exciting position for an individual who has excellent technical and analytical skills and has a passion for making things happen. We’re looking for a high-energy, result-oriented professional who can support existing software application as well modify existing code to accommodate new change requests. Selected candidate should be able to write code to integrate with third-party software using web services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain and continuously improve existing code base.
- Analyze support tickets and troubleshoot issues.
- Analyze software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Write optimized code to meet user requirements.
- Integrate with third-party software.
- Take full ownership of entire project lifecycle, requirements/dev/test/deploy and subsequent support.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science (>MSc preferred), Software Development, or similar.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular 2+ framework or other JS frameworks (e.g. React, Knockout, Ember, Vue, etc.) to develop web components.
- Working knowledge of Angular CLI, RxJS Observables and responsive design.
- Experience in server-client architectures, consuming JSON data from API’s.
- Understanding of cron bash and Linux shell script fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience with REST APIs.
- Handling of documents PDF, HTML, XML, eFORMS for mobile device platforms.
- Experience with MySQL Comfortable writing SQL queries.
- Knowledge of NoSQL database or MongoDB is an asset.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android application development for both mobile phones and tablets is preferred.
- Aviation industry experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills – experience in analysing and understanding business/technology system architectures.
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex problems, and apply useful solutions to those problems.
- Good written and verbal communication skill in English.
- Review and Update of Company Website – content and functionality.
- Review and Update Marketing Material.
- Review Company’s Multi-Media activity.
- Support the Company Marketing projects.
- Graduate / Post Graduate in Journalism and Mass Communication
Skill and Technical Knowledge:
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
- Awareness of different media agendas.
- Content management.
- Relevant work experience 1-5 years.